Sunday 28 June 2009

Inbox: June 28th

1) 7:36 am
ASA ,
I also pray to God to give me and you strength, guidance, and patience.
Life is not hard and I feel your pain.... But the modern day people are not like the early generations before.... Our tests are much much more harder --- Too much SIN and mis-information around us... My family are on the belief that they will died on the same faith as their parents etc... they never study religion like I do or did in the past... They are like many blind Muslims that do the same... Good people but no mind to even try to understand religions
Everyone is not blessed to be tested like you and everyone does not have a strong mind like yours as well... For me -as I was suggesting to you - whenever I feel pressure - or - doubt I compare beliefs and study the basics of Islam... I know that I will never be a scholar so I do not study the deep subjects or try to understand everything. I think this might be an issue for you?
For me- I try to focus on having a basic understanding of Aqeedah(belief) and Tawheed(monotheism) vs Shirkh (polytheism) ; and to never miss prayer etc...
We did not choose to be here on earth but we are here.... And we must do as much good as we can to get back to the place where our Father(Adam) and Mother (Hawa) were created.... Our enemy from that time only wants to keep us in doubt in his hope to make us to commit - Kufer or Shirkh and not to mention SINS.... This is a test that no one can avoid and I know that you will do good - Insha'Allah
Sorry for being confusing in my e-mails but that is me... :)
O yea, keep making dua'a and spreading that good
J

2) 11:44 am
Hey - we are not from earth - We are originally from Heaven!!! - kind of like aliens but humans... Here for a short period to try to adovid the evil in our souls and that which is suggested by Shytaan... We have our mind and soul and destiny that only Allah knows...
I ask him(allah) to guide us as stated in Al-Fatiha... And allways keep us on the straight path - Ameen
Yea we are not the same people in 2005 but Insha'Allah we will 1 day be better

Take care
J

No comments: