Tuesday 18 March 2008

Left to right .. and right to left

… and here is the e-mail of someone who had a crush on me (no, it’s not you!). He had the honor of scribbling it himself on one of those yellow pages. My name in Thai. Contact details of Education Reform Program in Egypt which I never contacted. Hamza Yusuf: Women, Sharia, and Islam (2 CD’s $ 14). monter.com. hotjobs.com. arce.org. Monday Dec. 3rd: “It’s your personality. If it were that important, it’d have been mentioned clearly in Quran. You believe in the whole thing, don’t pick and choose”. Say ‘British’ don’t say ‘English’. Gym hours 6-8 pm. Never been yet. "Say: O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah. for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (39:53). Straight, take first right, building to your right, 3rd floor, apartment 9. A whole lesson is unified by theme and context. X said: “This is the smartest thing you’ve ever done”. I think you're right. Peterson’t college search. Go back to this when you have time. Why aren't women allowed to wear perfume just like men? Why is it a sin to wear it in public? Abdool Karim Soroush. March 2, 08 first audition in my life. Liberating, took off my face and put on the character's. Hadith lessons at mosque (Wed after noon prayer). How can I ever attend? Khaled Aboul Fadl: “all jurists agreed that a Muslim man or woman should not marry a mushrik (disbeliever who associates partners with God). Is this the right definition. Dentist next Wednesday. I love the nurse. Prof. X: “you won’t find any answers. Follow your mind and conscience”. How do you ever know you are right? Sheikh Imam's songs and Ahmed Fouad Nijm's poetry. Oh World. Smile, please. “Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error.” (2:256). You are bellissima. March schedule, fully booked. Why did I let him write his email himself? Oh , I forgot I am not good at saying 'No'. Kite Runner coming soon at the Nile Tower movie theater.

2 comments:

InlovewithEgypt said...

??? you lost me a bit there. A bit of a confusing post. Very feminine writing though.

Nesrine said...

Good you got confused!That was the point :)
This is what you might get if you were to read a woman's mind when she's silent for 5 minutes.